Thursday, October 16, 2014

Week 1 EOC : Narrative, Voice and Elevator Introduction

NARRATIVE
I still remember the first time I manipulated sound, what do I mean by that?, I was 13 and not many softwares available for the use of editing or even layering. I didn't expect, never thought that someday I would make the decision of following that path for the rest of my life. I'm dedicating my life to sound design, the fact that I can create and use my creative skills in this production field is what keeps bringing me to my computer starting new projects. Motion pictures are my goal , while videogames will definitely full-fill my needs. Do what you love, even though sometimes you might not know what you DO love. In this industry is just hard to make a decision, so many branches, so many things to do and you obviously want to do everything. Go back in your thoughts and look for what you always do when you have spear time, that's how I came up with my decision.Sound Design is the process of specifying, acquiring, manipulating or generating audio elements. It is employed in a variety of disciplines including filmaking, television production, theathre, sound production,live performance, sound art, post-production, and video game software development. Sound design most commonly involves the manipulation of previously composed or recorded audio, such as sound effects and dialogue. In some instances it may also involve the composition or manipulation of audio to create a desired effect or mood. A sound designer is one who practices the art of sound design.


 VOICE
  I still remember the first time I manipulated sound, what do I mean by that?, I was 13 and not many softwares available for the use of editing or even layering, I'm dedicating my life to sound design, the fact that I can create and use my creative skills in this production field is what keeps bringing me to my computer starting new projects.Do what you love, even though sometimes you might not know what you DO love. In this industry is just hard to make a decision, so many branches, so many things to do and you obviously want to do everything.Sound Design is the process of specifying, acquiring, manipulating or generating audio elements. It is employed in a variety of disciplines including filmaking, television production, theathre, sound production,live performance, sound art, post-production, and video game software development.




ELEVATOR SPEECH
My name is Claudio V Osinaga, besides my formal studies of Audio Production I have more than 7 years of experience in the audio industry, I worked as a stage hand, mixing engineer, sound designer, making a variety of commercials, sound designing short films and others.I am a creative and motivated person with a passion for audio. I want to contribute my unique perspective and creativity to a company.Ever since I can remember I have always had an interest in sound manipulation and I feel certain that this is something I want to do in my future career.




No comments:

Post a Comment